Hallertau meets West Coast. A classic Yankee & Kraut-style West Coast IPA! Dry, fruity, fresh, full of flavor and yet incredibly drinkable. Apotheose is a dangerous beer in the most beautiful sense of the word.
- Malt: Pilsner, Cara Munich
- Hops: Cascade DE, Callista DE, Comet NECTAR DE
- Taste: dry, fruity, intensely hoppy, fresh, slightly malty
- Goes with: Good food, but also makes bad food more bearable (same goes for company)
- Alcohol: 6.8% vol.
- Original gravity: 15 ° Plato
incl. VAT., excl. Shipping costs
plus 25 cents one-way deposit per can