Postmodern? Out of date? Anachronism? We don't care because it's delicious! Bare Bones is a classic West Coast IPA with a solid malt body and, thanks to Amarillo and Idaho 7, with the precisely wonderful mixture of resinousness and fruit that makes you nostalgic about your last trip to California.
- Malt: Pilsner, Cara Munich
- Hops: Amarillo CRYO, Idaho 7 CRYO, Comet NECTAR DE
- Taste: dry, fruity, resinous, hoppy, fresh, slightly malty
- Goes with: Good food, but also makes bad food more bearable (same goes for company)
- Alcohol: 6.7% vol.
- Original gravity: 15 ° Plato
incl. VAT., excl. Shipping costs
plus 25 cents one-way deposit per can
Bestes Bier zum schönen Feiertag....