Holy Shnikies…! We were at it again and met up with our good Friends at Hoppebräu to blow your minds with this bad Mama Jama! Our first ever Sour! And to celebrate the hilarious word (Daubern) they use in the area for Blueberries, we ordered a Truckload of them and never cared to ask how much fits in it! An absolutely beautiful, delicious and refreshing Fruit Sour. Truly the perfect refreshment to slip into Spring with Style!
- Malt: Pilsner, Wheat, Oats
- Adjuncts: Blueberries, Lactose
- Hops: Comet DE
- Taste: Sour (Surprise!) and fruity like Blueberries (Double Surprise!).
- Goes with: Good food, but also makes bad food more bearable (same goes for company)
- Alcohol: 6,1 % vol.
- Original Gravity: 16° Plato
incl. VAT., excl. Shipping costs
plus 25 cents one-way deposit per can
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Klasse Bier, fairer Preis, rasche Lieferung. Mehr gibt's nicht zu sagen.