Well, the Raging Heisl Rodeo might have been the first collab with our friends from Vienna, but it certainly wasn't be the last!
Another great beer brewed together with our favorite HEISLN from Vienna. This time it is a slightly lighter version and is perfect for the coming summer. Incredibly fresh, aromatic and tasty. Such a taste explosion with only 5.6% alcohol is hard to find.
- Malt: Pilsner, Wheat, Oat
- Hops: Idaho 7 Cryo, Citra Cryo, Loral Cryo
- Taste: Subtle orange juice flavor, grapefruit, mango, pineapple
- Goes with: Good food, but also makes bad food more bearable (Same goes for company)
- Alcohol: 5.6% vol.
- Original gravity: 13° Plato
incl. VAT., excl. Shipping costs
incl. 25 cent one-way deposit per can