Sour makes fun(ny)? That's right. This sour is definitely a lot of fun! Acidity is on spot, plus the finest fruit flavors from Simcoe Cryo and Idaho 7 Cryo, embedded in New England style haziness. Mega refreshing and just the right beer for the start of spring.
- Malt: Pilsner, Wheat, Oat
- Hops: Idaho 7 Cryo, Simcoe Cryo
- Taste: fruity refreshing, sour, awesome!
- Goes with: Good food, but also makes bad food more bearable (Same goes for company)
- Alcohol: 6.5% vol.
- Original gravity: 15° Plato
incl. VAT., excl. Shipping costs
incl. 25 cent one-way deposit per can
Based on 1 review
Sour Makes Funny - Sour IPA 0,44l