Something Bavarian, or something modern? What do you brew as a collab with another Bavarian creative Brewery? Exactly, both! With our friends from True Brew, we have reinvented the traditional Bavarian Weizen Bock and packed it with a truckload of juicy hops. Will that work? You have to decide for yourself. Spoiler: Yes it does!
- Malt: wheat, pilsner, oats
- Hops: Simcoe Cryo, Amarillo Cryo, Citra Cryo, Mosaic BBC
- Taste: like a normal wheat buck, only better!
- Goes with: Good food, but also makes bad food more bearable (same goes for company)
- Alcohol: 7.5% vol.
- Original gravity: 17 ° Plato
incl. VAT., excl. Shipping costs
plus 25 cents one-way deposit per can